
Well I finished the shawlet I started on Monday. I enjoyed making this shawlet. I didn't use a pattern and worked out the pattern as I went. I put just enough shaping at the neck area to give it a nice smooth drape in the back and enough shaping at the shouldger/arm area so that it will stay in place around your shoulders with it being tied. It measures 28 inches from the top to the point in the back and is 33 inches wide at the back top. The ties/ drops in the front are about 22 inches. The wool blend this was knit from came for a purchase a few years back and there was no label on the yarn. This yarn is a base color of beige with flecks of blue, purple, red, burgandy, orange and white scattered throughout. There is also a hair like fiber spun in this yarn and it lends a nice fuzzy halo to the finished garmet.
I will be listing this shawlet in my store on the Mydrew site. If you think you might be interested in it just click on the link below.
MYDREW.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home