This is my newest project. I am making a shawl from the novelty yarn I spun a few weeks back. I love the way this handspun yarn is knitting up. I spun the yarn for this single ply thick and thin and the first thing my brother did when he saw it laying across the back of the chair was to touch it. That made me feel good because he use to be a weaver and appreciates both color and texture. I hope I can finish this shawl by the end of next week - I can hardly wait to see how it looks when it is finished.
About Me
- Name: Norma
- Location: North Carolina, United States
I am a fiber farmer. I raise angora goats and shetland sheep. I process their fleeces and spin it into yarn. I also crochet, knit, and weave on a triloom. I am learning to needle felt and last, but not least, I write children's books.
02 September 2005
This is my newest project. I am making a shawl from the novelty yarn I spun a few weeks back. I love the way this handspun yarn is knitting up. I spun the yarn for this single ply thick and thin and the first thing my brother did when he saw it laying across the back of the chair was to touch it. That made me feel good because he use to be a weaver and appreciates both color and texture. I hope I can finish this shawl by the end of next week - I can hardly wait to see how it looks when it is finished.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home