Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I am a fiber farmer. I raise angora goats and shetland sheep. I process their fleeces and spin it into yarn. I also crochet, knit, and weave on a triloom. I am learning to needle felt and last, but not least, I write children's books.

04 September 2005


Sunset Shawl is finished and waiting to be blocked. I'm really thrilled with how this one turned out too. NOW got to go thru my yarn stash and figure out which yarn I'm going to use in the next one ROFL! I must say these are addictive. Sunset was knit from the first novelty yarn I intentionally spun thick and thin and I just LOVE the texture it gives the shawl and the colors! Here is a pictue of it unblocked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to visit your blog, come check out our
internet shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for perfume or other items, you can find them here.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home