Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

I am a fiber farmer. I raise angora goats and shetland sheep. I process their fleeces and spin it into yarn. I also crochet, knit, and weave on a triloom. I am learning to needle felt and last, but not least, I write children's books.

23 September 2005


Well I've finished another shawl. I'm calling it Desert Sunrise. Not that I've ever seen the desert, but it looks like I imagine a desert sunrise would look. You can't see the golds glinting in this picture. I knit this one from a wool mohair blend - the mohair is in different shades of gold. I have another shawl started and hope to get it finished by the first of next week and I am spinning the fleece of our moorit ewe blended with shades of green mohair. This is the yarn for the next shawl I'm planning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO gorgeous and luxerious!!!! I love it. You are so talented!

Susan from H&H

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home